Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Female knight's temptation

Dex-chan lover
Guh. I really really hate those, "I'm only interested in strong men types"
Literally always the worst heroine.

Somebody please... give this man better raws.. I need to see the titties

My brain wants a refund pls and ty (thanks for the chapter :) )

Dex-chan lover
Square Nipple Disease is worse than the Covids.

Dex-chan lover
yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.... horny girl is officially on my bad side simply cuz of she refused to listen to a guy who only wanted answers about what's going on and just kept on forcing herself on him when he kept saying stop. all cuz she's pretty and was naked doessn't give her an excuse in my book. if he were me, i'd immediately kick her out and just pick one of the other 3. first impressions are important and her's was the worst possible plus it llooks like she has a shit personality to boot.

Double-page supporter
If the sex were reversed, everyone would be angry because of the near rape. I'm still dropping this, all the "heroines" are shitty molesters.

Dex-chan lover
@Eloyas It should be noted that most of the readers are probably male, which is why we're okay with it. We connect with the guy more... of course, if the series was a hentai, more guys wouldn't care about the rape as much... but it's not, so the guys would only be okay with reverse rape... because we'd rather be in that situation than out of it...

Mainly because we project on the MC... so rather than feeling the MC's side, what we do is see what we would want to do in that situation...

It's hard to get sympathy for something when you WANT to be in the victims position....

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus Well, conveniently for us, another girl anchored herself at the very bottom of the ladder by trying to rape MC within 10 minutes of meeting him.

But yeah, at this point the one in the lead is pointy-hat, but that's only because she's done nothing and thus avoided racking up negative points. Not a great start.

Dex-chan lover
@ker0 On page 21 is part of the text cut off in the first panel when Estelle talks? Wow this kid sure does have a great dad to hand out a book on how to conquest their household. Wonder if it details his preference in girls or even his fears. Thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
@TitanAnteus that kind of character will show 180° affection after MC somehow surpassed her, just like what happen in tales of the ring king cat lady

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, I was half expecting him to cheat his way through the barrier, but I suppose it's too early for him to have powers, when we haven't had proper introductions for all the girls yet.

Double-page supporter
@DreadOp Clearly you didn't read the end page. Also, generally speaking, the TNs don't censor things.

Huh mans is a 15 year old loser or so it seems gots no lust? Also his dad fked up... he knew his son was a hero the whole time and never explained shat... like bruh at least tell him he has strong power in him

Users who are viewing this thread