Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Female knight's temptation

Dex-chan lover
@Kiming4
that kind of character will show 180° affection after MC somehow surpassed her, just like what happen in tales of the ring king cat lady
Real talk, why would you want her after you "surpassed her?"
She wasn't interested in you when you were weak, and didn't care about you as a person. She will only value you as a man when you can beat her up.
As if a guy's worth is dictated based only on strength. Would make me so happy if the guy got stronger than her, she showed interest and he just outright ignored her.

this manga is making it easy to make a waifu tier list. currently for me:

horned horny girl is F tier (cus rape),
knight is D tier (sexual assault),
Cat is C- tier (no respect)
mage is C+ cus she has actually explained things to the MC

Wish the scanlation group would use an uncensored raw.....

Tired of every new ecchi series being censored trash nowadays

Fed-Kun's army
@TitanAnteus MC in ring king was determinated to marry her, even though she was giving him handicap but MC insisted to keep dueling then later won and she falls for him. However she judge him for "strength" is because her culture & standard in her home was a fighter/brawler clan. We havent know more this manga girls background or how things develop but love can happen unexpected and thats a win for me

if it me i would tell all the girls to get out of my house. i would ban the all and tell them want nothing to do with their country or them. then call the dad and cus him out and tell him to get these girls out of my life.

IE i would hard reject this whole situation. and if no like i would just leave and never come back.

this whole thing just pisses me off. attempted rape is STILL RAPE even if women doing it. the fact that people see it as ok is as sexist as anything else the me too movement talked about.

"15 year old was ambushed inside his house while taking a bath and was locked into his bathroom, he proceeded to get sexually assaulted and then knocked to the ground in agitation for denying the assailant's feelings and was almost drugged and raped as he tried to get away from his attacker, finally narrowly escaping said fate due to a timely intervention." Would make for a good news story at least, doubt their will be any penalties for what she did cause that's how these stories flow smh.

Dex-chan lover
@Kiming4
However she judge him for "strength" is because her culture & standard in her home was a fighter/brawler clan
You didn't answer my question, just gave roundabout justification for another manga I'm not even talking about.
Would you actually pursue a girl who wouldn't give you the time of day until you can kick her teeth in?

"Oh you're strong enough to beat me up? Ok, I can actually start to value you as a person."

Devaluing every other aspect of masculinity that isn't physical force. These types deserve to get with a strong wife beater type.

I both [can't] and [won't] understand the reasoning behind censoring smut. 😒
It's like caffeine free coffee or suger free candy, only an idiot would want it and only a complete retard would make it. #Fail 😔

Users who are viewing this thread