Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock For the record, I didn't like Attack on Titan either, but that one is objectively well written. That is indeed a matter of taste. This? This is just lazy.

Suspension of disbelief, is it? Okay, how about I list off all the things that can't possibly be given an acceptable explanation that were introduced in this one chapter?

First and foremost: Why the FUCK would you raise the guy who is supposed to decide the future of your world in a world with much better quality of life and never tell him about any of this?
Second: Why lie to him about... pretty much everything? Why never tell him that he has no choice on his own future?
Third: Why never teach this kid how to defend himself when he's supposedly going to face "a dangerous destiny?" As well as a bunch of nutjob women with isekai protagonist level bullshit abilities?

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Any explanation given for those will only be contrived bullshit that makes no sense in a universe that respects causality. And you just said that a kid being pushed down against his will is sexy.

But I'm glad we could come to the same conclusion: that you're defending this work because you have bad taste.

Fed-Kun's army
@BrandedAX bro its an ecchi harem comedy what did u expect ? no one is here for the writting if u don't like it its fine, no one is saying its well written, 99% of people are just here for the tiddies and thats fine by me, atleast its not some fucked up edgy shit.

Dex-chan lover
@BrandedAX nobody is coming to this piece because they think it's on the level of fucking Tolkien or something. They wanna look at tits, and that is completely fine. not every work is high literature.

hell, 99.9 percent of all anime and manga and probably some of your favorite pieces are also mostly shit. it's just how manga in general is. an entire medium built on pandering and fan service.

Fed-Kun's army
anyone knew artist pen name? i think i've seen this drawing art somewhere

Dex-chan lover
The way I see it, the knight one is the most solid one. The others are somewhat deranged. At least way more than the knight one.

Dex-chan lover
The ending notes about shared bathing in Japanese culture got me to laugh

Fed-Kun's army
@BrandedAX You're acting dumb. Not because any of your points are wrong, but because different types of works have different goals. This is trash, but to be appealing to people it doesn't need to have good writing. It needs to have good fanservice. Works exists for a multitude of reasons. They aren't evaluated by the same objective metric. It's like saying a shooter is bad because it's not like a JRPG. It's like: okayyyyyy...... lol

Dex-chan lover
@migh @assman162 Oh look, the age-old "good enough" non-argument.

@Tlux Excuse me, but if you were to look up my first comment, I simply expressed my wish to one day get a story that doesn't play this premise straight. Then some dude decided it was their God-given duty to defend this series.

And I'm so sorry for expecting a commercial product to be held up to any kind of standard. Yes, of course, it's SUPPOSED to be trash, of course they expect trash to sell. Spare me.

Fed-Kun's army
@BrandedAX bro you are just retarded to even expect a good story writting with those tags and cover, if you don't like it, just fuck off and go read something else, no one force you

at the very least its not fucked up and its not the worse one of that kind of manga

its like criticizing hentai because it doesn't have a plot, its just plain stupid or criticizing a comedy because there isn't any drama or plot.

this shit is bad don't get me wrong but damn bro there is a whole bunch of fucked up degenerate manga out there that u could criticize and u chose o criticize this one ? ok.
the goal of this manga is pretty simple its just comedy/ecchi thats about it, no big deal.

Dex-chan lover
@migh That outburst after I already explained that I originally had no intention of actually criticizing this trash at length... this only proves that your reading and argumentation abilities are complete garbage.

Just like your taste in manga.

Hmmm a decent premise already ruined by a very wimpy MC. If he is going to refuse the women then let him be strong in doing so. This wimpy approach makes him look weak to the point its unappealing. Hentai protagonist handle these situations better most of the time.

bored!! same theme/concept as Monster Musume..... tho the art is pretty good, but the MC is shitty wimp as usual... -_-

I have a question, who the hell is the artist that drew the cover?
Most of the people here WERE attracted due to the cover art, let's not fucking kid ourselves, I am one of those guys who forgets sometimes the premise of this comic and only find reading it due to looking at the cover

Users who are viewing this thread