Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Bro put that fucking dog down that motherfucker looks already fucking dead

Combining wimpy with "I can't do it with someone I don't like" is probably the most boring way to write a smut harem. If its smut then you have to have stuff happen to a certain degree. If you MC is primarily against that then what are you writing? You're just writing a mystery where you give the answers to it right after the questions are asked. Scooby Doo would have more complex mysteries than that.

Dex-chan lover
@Laughing_Snake i am guessing you have not read it cause only one girl has attempted to assault the MC the rest are decent

One girl is pretty normal typical first girl characteristic she’ll win but kinda basic.

There’s another girl who likes games and go and works out with the MC (best girl)

The last girl is just playful playing tricks cause she doesn’t want to get bored
I found her really cute when she was just floating around while the other 2 girls are fighting fox girl still best girl though she also protected the MC from getting drugged
I guess stealing panties can be assult idk (second best girl)

Heck based on the latest chapter
the rapist harem member might redeem herself somehow she’s pretty much the only girl the MC doesn’t interact because of what she did something about her being lonely or something idk

Aggregator gang
This is a masterpiece...but not a lore telling one, if you are looking for ecchi content, titties and huuuuuh...more titties then you are in the right place.

I really wonder how much BS translators have to go through reading the comments at the bottom of the last chapter lmao. Too bad we're getting light beamed now. Great translations though. Props to the team.

Fed-Kun's army
Look at all those ones and tens, remove those and you get the actual rating for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, dont listen to thoses snow flakes please we are here for the pussy cats obviously

Users who are viewing this thread