Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de

Interesting but looks like author has trouble with nipples and censoring them with black boxes

Dex-chan lover
The japanese simply dont have a medium setting apparently. All protagonists are either creepy rapists or complete incels

Beta? more like passive mc and yeah he is so boooring but the most concerning is that black square censorship.
I can understand about the genitalia part because that's the sacred palace and it's forbidden to draw it except under certain condition but the nipple should be passable.

And yes i'm horny being honest to myself.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I thought the protagonist is one of the protagonist in a Gujira hentai comic.

Group Leader
@assman162 fucking true af can we get a normal mc where actually not gonna rape the girls but also not gonna refuse a girl when she asked to fuck ... sigh

Can we get a vote to remove the smut tag?
Reasoning: the reason why I believe this should not carry the smut tag is there's no intercourse of any kind in the series.
Smut is supposed to be the happy medium between hentai and mainstream storytelling this piece of work fails to reach that classification.
In conclusion I would like an adjustment made by either the moderator of this website or the group in charge of this project to remove the tag.

@akiarag and everyoneee who read thissss, i am trying to find an RD so i can uncensor these nipples raws and maybe even collab with this amazing group (I'm not trying to say im sniping cause sniping means adding more series for my group to do... and i don"t want that), but for now you shall be patient

some guy thought i was sniping good thing he showed where i said that lol🙃

Dex-chan lover
It had a meh start but it is getting better in terms of harem rom-com standard.

The girls are not as annoying and rapey as what the beginning implied.

Fed-Kun's army
If you are planning to read this then the best thing that this series has to offer is all the echi stuff, there is literally no other redeeming quality for this series, all the girls are trash and their character designs are not anything special; thou the MC is not necessarily trash is not good either. The story is meh at best and uninteresting at worst

Aggregator gang
A bunch of rapists enters the protagonist's home and tries to win his heart with sexual harassment, violence and raping

feels like an appropriate summary tbh

I can understand the low rating honestly, what utter trite

Users who are viewing this thread