Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de

@zamasuxd
well i rated it a 1 because i have had my fill of weak mc's with a gang of female stereotypes competing for his seed
call me prejudiced but i want a mc with the mind and ability to push back or even put a end to the absurdity if it becomes extreme

as for the censoring well i cant realy speak for anyone else but i dont realy understand the fascination with 2d ones
i prefer them on real life people those have always the right texture^_^

Fim

The gif is nice. For 2 seconds. Then it gets annoying. Please just use one of the covers?

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know the author’s Twitter? I would really appreciate the help. 🙌

I swear to god one of the artists (or maybe both) makes hentai on a certain site thet begins with n

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me a lot of monster musume. It’s very lewd and very funny but the bedrock is actually really sweet romance in a multiple person context that’s quicker than Arifureta and more equal than quintessential quintuplets. I could see an anime adaption but I have feeling no one is reading this (especially in Japan)

@Nightvot It's the same author, just two different names for them. Nori5rou is the pen name for their h-manga. I'm pretty sure that they are being published on Fakku in english right now.

Dex-chan lover
:qq: this kind of good stuff exists solely to be dropped/forgotten/axed........

Users who are viewing this thread