Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
...how can he throw a pebble so hard that it changes the trajectory of a sword stab by a person thats several times stronger than him

@RubyBoule yes

Dude. Did we really need a fanservice shower scene with nude children. 🤢😵🤢

get your heads out of the gutter people, their entire body was white out. Letting your imagination get the better of all of yall.

Fed-Kun's army
Are we sure that dude isnt a midget? That head does not fit a 7 year old. Hell it doesn't fit a 15 year old. Isekai world must be based on Sweden.

Dex-chan lover
anime and manga is getting really comfortable with showing as much skin of a minor as possible without showing their privates recently.

Dex-chan lover
... She's 9 or 10 here, right? ... I know some girls start early, but considering the previous chapters as well when she was like 8 or 9... Her breasts really shouldn't be that large. Magilca looks to have C to D cups, at the very least, on page 19. Even assuming she had started puberty at 7... It's disturbing to sexualize kids that much.

the only thing that bothers me is how big their boobs are for their age. They are supposed to be 10, girls at that age aren't develop like that

Dear god this is exactly the reason why i dont read shonen, disgusting! Sexualizing kids? Really? They are like 9 years old, is not allright i wont Jeep reading this shit.

Aren't they like 10? Why is there a shower scene for children????????? Can't feel comfortable continuing to read this...

Dex-chan lover
Its probably because "Sabaneko" is a hentai artist and this chapter was like his "Oh boy! Its my time to shine!" Or they just have coincidentally similar names.

BUT REMINDER, Fictional characters aren't real so they don't have right. No ones getting hurt other than your fictional justice of portrayal.

Dex-chan lover
OH NO! THESE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS ARE DRAWN NAKED!! MY SOUL IS TAINTED FOREVER!!!

Also I was wondering when the almighty japanese katana folded 100000 times was going to show up.

Group Leader
02-ahihi.gif
17-WhatYouDidThere.jpeg

Idiots ...
How showering can be sexual ..
It's was censored and they didn't do nothing sexual.
You guys really need help if you see tgat sexual

Dex-chan lover
So how old are they again at this point? 10?
That's a serious size on Magilca's

Users who are viewing this thread