Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne

Is it just me or does invincible also apply to her virgin status?
Does this mean she is unable to procreate?

Greatest drama for a female whose job it is to bear children.

Would be cool if the author would make her desperate for affection as every man would shun her after realizing he can't be intimate with her, making her into a person that snaps and becomes a demon lord in the process.

That would certainly give enough material to create some sort of long-lasting, Mushoku Tensei-like story with real story and real time progression.

Sadly, isekai authors rarely display enough skill to create a really good story <_<

I hope it does apply to her intimate life, but that we have 60+ chapters of fluff before it before it becomes a problem. After which, a new demon lord would be nice.
And I wouldn't expect much out of a nogroup. The translator is still actively using mangadex, but only for reading from the looks of it (active 1 day ago, but these 3 chapters are the only thing they ever uploaded).

Fed-Kun's army
I'll be honest, the cleaning from the neural network seems really well done. The cleaning.

why I can't understand anything their saying this is so confusiiiiiiiing I just wanna reeeead 😫

Gonna wait for a decent translation.

In all honesty, I'm grateful for the trying to keep this up, but with no effort it become meaningless and end up making people drop the series.

This happened with a bunch of people when someone tried to do Don's Adventure In Another World.

Well, good luck on your priorities.

there really needs to be a report button for groups... because I am almost certain that machine learning translations is deliberately posting low quality, with no intent on delivering moderate to high quality releases.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, the cleaning is good, but if you can't even string together a comprehensible sentence then what's the use!
I tried reading chapter 4 but I couldn't even understand or imagine what they were trying to say most of the time!! I didn't even try chapter 5, gave up after 4.

Users who are viewing this thread