Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne

MLT said some translation is better than no translation. I disagree. I can only understand half of this. Which leaves me confused and frustrated. Where before I was only slightly frustrated by the lack of releases. My feelings have definitely become more negative toward thus series and especially the translator. No translation would be better in this case.
The cleaning is good, but please get a better translator; Google translate just isn't good enough in these two chapters. Having no scan would be better than this.

Group Leader
I appreciate Machine Learning Scanlations trying, but when doing Machine Language Translations you have to have an editor go over it a few times, often they'll need to take the text and do a once or twice over in Google Translate or Weblio to figure out certain words.

Group Leader
I don't know what this idiot was thinking. This manga was on my potential project list. After three chapters got spoiled by MTL, which means they would have to be re-done from scratch, this project starts looking like a soul-crushing chore. Keep raping this manga, "machine learning". It deserved better, but unfortunately it got you.

What is this gibberish nonsense translation. Did you even read the results that it spit out? Sentence structure is wonky at best and the grammar is worse than a grade schooler. Needs heavy editing and qc.

Me: WTF is this devil incarnate scans?
Also me: *try not to click the episode so i wont spoil myself because i want to read it so bad*

for real though the cleaning function of this robo-scanlator could be really beneficial for someone who is already a competent translator

The One
Staff
Admin
The TL was either a troll or ... we don't know what.
It was closer to a rewrite than anything else.

We've removed the chapters for now.

Blasphemy, even some known mtl group are at least try to edit and make the sentences readable and more coherence.
The mtl cant even TL 'uchii' properly...
Thats what happened when you slap a whole paragraph on mtl...
at least it has been properly removed now.👿

Group Leader
Hey guys,
This series has been dormant for quite a while, so we in CAT Scans, together with our friends from Imanity scans are going to pick this series up to provide stable, high quality releases. We've purchased the RAWs and are going to start from chapter 4, but we also intend to provide improved versions of the first 3 chapters in the future.

Thank god they removed that, I would’ve hated for this to have been spoilt and discouraged someone from picking it up

Group Leader
Was wondering what happened... 10 seconds after I see the releases. they all were deleted...
Seen a screen shot from a friend... ... I can promise ours will NOT look like that... Ever...

Dex-chan lover
If there idea was to get someone to pick it up by: 1) doing awful translations to it that someone would pity-translate it for being such a great manga and seeing it butchered like that, they'd be pretty much have to help the poor baby out. 2) just to remind the masses that this manga still exists and aged well even after reading it for the first time in almost a year, in hopes for someone to pick it up.

Then they did great! Thanks those at CAT Scans and Imanity Scans for picking this gem up!

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU CAT scans!! well, when I saw this updated I checked the first chapter to see how it was and I was engaged and by the time I finished chapter 3, the other 2 were deleted lol... So I understand that a group wanted to translate this to have the "something is better than nothing" and the intention was good but the execution failed, huh? anyway, I can only say thanks for trying but specially thank you for bringing attention to this work.

@Yvonso I didn't get the chance to see the translation but yeah... it really feels like they were trying to bring attention by not trying o_O but considering they did 2 chapters I doubt it! like wow who would spend so much time for that.

Users who are viewing this thread