Downpour - Ch. 4

i swear pov ariana grande is the perfect song to listen to while reading this

Fed-Kun's army
the ML is garbage and his shitty family asking for his money like that are garbage as well

I hope to god the MC doesn't fold here and think he's being immature/childish for not forgiving the ML for being absolute trash. He's in his right not to forgive the guy because even now, he doesn't even feel a little bit remorseful for all the emotional turmoil the MC went through. It's sad that even his friend questioned why the MC didn't let go of the past and told him to ignore all the homophobia directed towards him. He didn't even know that MC tried to commit suicide. Jesus, the MC's life really sucks.

And good god, the MC's family... utterly despicable. Their words towards him make me sick.

damn... tfw your straight friend tells you to get over homophobia. even if it didnt drive him to the brink of suicide, it's not his place to tell him to forgive. i like MC biting back, the ML is a complete ass. i dont know how they're gonna make him likeable without going down the bullshit "it was all a misunderstanding/for your own good" route.

and MC's parents guilt tripping him because he's gay and wont leave grandkids... thats fucked up. also, that's really rude to adopted children. theyre never considered in these types of narratives. but its kinda realistic though cause in asian culture blood bonds are everything. ugh... anyway, thanks for the chapter!

It's even worse that after all he's been through everyone is behaving like nothing happened. That kind of gap between his reality and how everyone interacts with him is enough to send someone over the brink. Too sad. We all just want at least our feelings validated even if the world is imperfect

Users who are viewing this thread