Dr. Koto Shinryoujo - Vol. 12 Ch. 131 - Dr. Koto Provides Guidance

What the fuck. She straight up tried to kill a patient and they're letting her continue at the clinic. This isn't an oops my bad situation she should never work in healthcare again.

Group Leader
@Blackcat13 She didn't mean to push the potassium. It's bad that she didn't speak up immediately, true, but she didn't try to kill the patient. Redemption and forgiveness is a big moral of a lot the arcs in this manga as well.

Dex-chan lover
There's a typo at the last panel
"I never would have imagined in a million years would would happen in the near future"
I suppose it should be " what would happen" at the end there.

Dex-chan lover
@First_Mate_Zoro it's a minor typo that doesn't really change the meaning.
You're welcome and thank you for bringing this wonderful manga to light.

Dex-chan lover
There's the 'cliffhanger' ending I was expecting.

lol and meh, but I still like this manga but that character is meh

Aggregator gang
@Blackcat13 This actually happened in real life. A nurse at a DaVita dialysis clinic was killing patients by injecting them with bleach. She believed herself to be an angel of death. DaVita had hired her despite her background check indicating she had been fired from four previous medical jobs for various offenses including theft. DaVita employees wrote about the spike in EMS calls and were told to shut up about it. One of them secretly wrote the feds, and when they showed up DaVita actively interfered in the investigation. Patients continued to be injected with some deaths until the nurse happened to get literally caught in the act by the feds, and they were able to interview two patients who were witnesses. Only after this did DaVita cooperate with the feds. The nurse was convicted and is now in prison serving life + 60 years. Google "Kimberly Clark Saenz".

Double-page supporter
So she was not a nut-job but just a bitch! Another too big brat disciplined? we wish… 😅

Users who are viewing this thread