Dr. Stone

Personally can say I’ve never experienced any cash emphasis from free translations and I’m in many discord’s , but even if that were the case it’s not that hard to just go on your own way and find something else , I’d say 60% or more of this site has manga that’s not legal to translate but yet it is and it’s free.

So let me get this straight.

MD had all the chapters hosted for free, then decided to partner with MangaPlus because they were a publisher that hosted stuff for free, only to then be made to take all the chapters down by Shounen Jump bar the first and last three, to promote their subscription reading service, which you have to pay for on their website to read Chapter 4-113? I'm also taking a punt that all of the other major online manga sites also have those 109 chapters missing too?

So I guess my options are to either bingeread the entire manga in 7 days of the free trial (I can totally do that) and then keep up to date with the free chapters, or to hope that somehow they become free again?

Can we just hurry up and destroy publishers who do things like this? I gladly buy physical copies of things I support but not everything is easy to gain access to and doing something like this just to promote your streaming service is a one way ticket to having people ignore your stuff.

@DominantReverse

Well... I search after reading your post and I assure you there are many sites who have all the chapters of this manga ^^ I can't give them here (because it's bad to make the promotion of another website which gives the same service) but it's easy to find them.

@Goronthil
Yeah, since commenting that I had a search and found them all on a certain... geological themed manga site, so to speak, and I'm liking it so far. I just wish it wasn't locked out like this, since I frequently buy tankobon of manga I take a liking to

Dex-chan lover
@DominantReverse, no ... only two groups work/ed in this manga, one being MangaStream that doesnt allow hosting of their chapters and Jaimini that pulled their chapters for reasons and havent worked on it since mid June anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
@darknesspker its shonen so no for the MC. But Taiju and Yuzuriha do like each other. There are moments when Senku and Kohaku kinda are like in a relationship, but it's play for laughs.

Dex-chan lover
Should not allow for links to other sites as the manga itself. Or at least, not updates shown here for it.

Fed-Kun's army
I know it doesn’t exactly fit the premise or even the characters that well, but I wish there was at least a little romance between Senku and Kohaku :<

the cure for petrification is my username + alcohol lol
and the miracle water is my username lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Now that Mangastream is gone, there's nobody scanlating this but Mangaplus and their genius design of only having the 1st 3 chapters and the last 3 chapters available with everything else not even viewable. 😒

Users who are viewing this thread