Dr. Stone

Un-followed. This "link-as-manga" bs is not really an update. It just fills my "Follows" and makes it hard to keep track of things.

in my mind be like : yep its because the anime so the manga cant be spoiler so there you go..

Also my brain : DUDE WHY IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU PUT THESE MANGA BEFOAR ANIME?!

(also me : its because if this manga not even touch the target reader amount or at least not worth to adapted into anime then there will be no anime)

First three and latest three? Doesn’t that do the opposite of retain concurrent readers? Can I switch what sources I read from?

why the missing chapters? :((( if they don't want spoilers they can just NOT click on it.

Dex-chan lover
Ch. 147 spoilers.

They're making way too many "Ruri x Chrome" jokes now. I wouldn't be surprised if Boichi killed Chrome in the America Arc. Boichi likes killing off characters as a plot device. Hopefully his editor won't allow him because this is a Shounen manga.

Guys, you can check out Shonen Jump app on Google Play. $3/mth and you can access a lot of official English translated manga. 7 days free access if you don't wanna pay.

@blumium and @Almafarron , these chapters are being published by a website called MangaPlus. They are a legal website where you are suppose to only get a taste of the manga to see if you want to buy it. They only offer the first few chapters and the last few chapters.

WTF platinum is not the only metal capable of catalyzing ammonia production. Iron is capable as well (and can be improved by adding bauxite), so using iron tanks, high temperatures and high pressure should suffice. BUT Riichiro did it in order to make the plot more epic, so we shall let it slide this time.
(I know, the reaction is exothermic, which implies that to increase efficiency one'd better lower the temperature, however it would take too long so I'd rather apply heat until the tank reaches 850ºF, in a way that , as Arrhenius equation told us, the reaction can occurs much more faster)

Users who are viewing this thread