Dragon and Chameleon - Ch. 22 - All-Out Manga Athlete Fight

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Top 10 manga characters who SWORE

Our localization choices here are admittedly a little risky, but we decided to just commit to it because of how well it fit. Honesaka does basically speak as strongly as Japanese gets, but on the other hand there's a bit of a reputation when it comes to using the fuck word in scanlations.

Well, we're not making Goku say it and this isn't necessarily a shounen manga despite that being the subject matter, so I hope we're in the clear.

Group Leader

Our localization choices here are admittedly a little risky, but we decided to just commit to it because of how well it fit. Honesaka does basically speak as strongly as Japanese gets, but on the other hand there's a bit of a reputation when it comes to using the fuck word in scanlations.

Well, we're not making Goku say it and this isn't necessarily a shounen manga despite that being the subject matter, so I hope we're in the clear.
Well I liked it.

That said, how many characters is this manga going to introduce‽ I've lost count of how many people I'm emotionally invested in.

Dex-chan lover

I think you did an amazing job w her

Obviously I'm a layman and I don't speak any Japanese but it was a joy to read n that's what matters to me

Aggregator gang
its-just-so-peak-v0-joahx19d9nwb1.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I already love her, damn this manga doesn't has even one bad character, even the main rival/antagonist is interesting

Talking about assistants, the author of this manga was an assistant for One Piece, but skimming the volumes, i have never been able to find where the assistants are being credited, and for what has been shown of his studio, he works with at least 7 or 8, that's a lot of people going uncredited

Dex-chan lover
genuinely one of the top 5 manga I eagerly wait for. I never close this tab on chrome.
Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!! orochi is still best girl, but i like the new girl a lot

Users who are viewing this thread