Dragon and Chameleon - Ch. 28 - The Hundred Million Beyond Player

Contributor
Shoutout to characters who have a group of women with identical appearances as their assistants. One of my favorite genders.

Dex-chan lover
Quintessential Quintuplets SEXOOO Sextuplets who all work in manga

Last edited:
This show can be pretty good but it is so over the top sometimes i cant stop myself for cringing theres been alot of cringy stuff in the latest chapters

Dex-chan lover
This show can be pretty good but it is so over the top sometimes i cant stop myself for cringing theres been alot of cringy stuff in the latest chapters
Was about to say something similar. Comparisons to boxing was cringe as hell like I was gonna write it off but it keeps getting more egregious per chapter. It's been real, dunno, on the nose with the idea of being a word played shonen battle manga, about battles using shonen manga.

That “he needs custom paper” page is so egregiously dumb, even for this series.

Care to elaborate? From what I know, papers with different qualities/properties exist and are actually used for different things irl :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
"Cannot bear the weight of Fugaku-sensei's pen" is not meant to be taken literally just in case anyone was wondering lol

That line says more about Mutsumi than him
I know it isn't meant to be taken literally, but the "stunned by profoundness" panel afterwards makes it seem like we're supposed to treat this guy seriously instead of the loon he clearly is. Not like character reactions being used as guideposts for readers is new or anything, but everyone comes off as extremely dumb here as a result.

I just think the author can make this guy cool and eccentric without other characters going "wow, look how cool and eccentric he is."

Users who are viewing this thread