Dragon and Chameleon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Two Manga Artists

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Alpha and me are finally trying out something other than a romcom together. Dragon and Chameleon is shounen action/drama/battle/whatever manga about two manga artists who swap bodies, and despite the awards, sales, and impressive art, it doesn't seem like this series has yet had much if any presence in the English-speaking sphere. Probably because nobody in their right mind would want to be a redrawer for this.

It's a monthly series with 18 chapters out currently, published in the same magazine as SukiMega. The first couple of chapters are extra long, so don't expect them all to be 50 goddamn pages like chapter 1. We'll still be busy prioritizing the weekly 100gf releases, so time will tell how long it'll take for us to catch up.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting start! The use of style to evoke character reminds me a bit of Bakuman :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Bro really stabbed himself and fell down the stairs. I'm so confused, but intrigued.

Dex-chan lover
the art is good and the story seems interesting, yeah, I'll be giving it a try

Aggregator gang
Pretty interesting start. I haven't read a manga-creation manga since Bakuman so this is pretty fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread