Ryuu to Chameleon - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Trust What I Have to Say

Dex-chan lover
Option A his harem are actually his sisters, option B and more realistic, his harem are such groupies they copy his hairstyle

Hell yeah second manga beef! we eating good with this one!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Super curious when Orochi here figures out who this new kid really is. I feel Orochi is the type to have secretly been a super fan of DL, to the point he maybe noticed the change in quality and or spirit of the original, compared to this new series by this once nobody kid.
But Im writing fan fiction at this point trying to guess whats next

Peak as always!

She has known everything since chapter 17, and spelled it out to his face on chapter 18, she used sheer deduction because she knows him extremely well, Garyuo used to be her assistant, they are literally master and student

lba92vp.png

p626GGE.png

Which is why she is so confident on him being able to defeat this guy, the entire plan is to use the Number 2 best mangaka in the world as a mere sacrifice and publicity stunt to feed the growth of the Number 1 mangaka in the world, who is her student in another body

Dex-chan lover
Old man is about to learn two things:
1) The only thing talent amounts to is a head start. One that will evaporate all too quickly if you take it for granted and fail to put in the same amount of work as those around you.
2) Tearing people down works only until you run into someone bigger than you. Meanwhile building up yourself and others is how you make a rock-solid foundation.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Every single chapter continues to impress me

Dex-chan lover
Old man is about to learn two things:
1) The only thing talent amounts to is a head start. One that will evaporate all too quickly if you take it for granted and fail to put in the same amount of work as those around you.
2) Tearing people down works only until you run into someone bigger than you. Meanwhile building up yourself and others is how you make a rock-solid foundation.
He's also going to learn that he's not fighting on his home turf like he thought he was. Notice how Miyama is strictly talking in terms of "manga", and how Fugaku is trying to punch down by air-quoting "manga artist". Fugaku doesn't see himself as a mangaka, but he is confident he can conquer manga as an art medium. Miyama, however, have only cared about how make a great manga.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my fucking god, orochi is a sly one. She fucking knew that even with miyama's god level manga, it wouldnt have the impact he needs to surpass dragon land because its on some no name magazine. So she baits and makes a bet with number 2 to serialise on her magazine so miyama gets a shot and just completely throws the other guy under the bus

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know what the release schedule of this is? Been awhile since the last chap

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Does anyone know what the release schedule of this is? Been awhile since the last chap
Monthly in 月刊ガンガンJOKER, usually around the 22nd, give or take a day. The number of pages per issue differ but usually anywhere from 30 to 50 total across one or two chapters.

Or do you mean the scanlation? Whenever I have time and energy to on it.

Dex-chan lover
Finally got some time to catch up. Great stuff.

Metaphorically, if 'Dragon Land' seems to be comparable to the reach and influence of Dragon Ball, I wonder what 'Kiyuu Den' would be equivalent to.

Dex-chan lover
Finally got some time to catch up. Great stuff.

Metaphorically, if 'Dragon Land' seems to be comparable to the reach and influence of Dragon Ball, I wonder what 'Kiyuu Den' would be equivalent to.
I was going to suggest Jojo's Bizarre Adventures (created a while after Dragon Ball, sells a bit worse than Dragon Ball), but given the other ones have somewhat suggestive names, maybe it's "Kingdom"?

Users who are viewing this thread