Dragon King's Chef - Ch. 14

Sorry for the long wait, We've been busy lately. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Hopefully we can release more these week.

Thanks!~

Fed-Kun's army
My mother is like this, 40 years of running around all over the d place... And in her old age, she refuses to just STOP and sleep in the night. When I see her, I have to tackle her and nag her until she stops XD

She isn't Korean, but she's a Pacific Islander... Maybe it's Genetics ;)

Dragon King needs some tranq darts, or just to quick cast a sleep spell while FL isn't looking or near an open flame.

Contributor
2SxEJiS.png

thank you for the translation!

i srsly love this story and the art, it gives off a kid's story book vibe, and everyday my heart becomes goo whenever i think abt this manhwa

So cute! But got a feeling the manticore might be more comfortable to lean on than the dragon king haha

Dish sho cute OwO

Thanks for the chapter ! The translation looks very clean 😘

Thanks for the update~
OMG, the development😍
The dragon king really affectionate toward Choengi, so cute~
The fake hero though, he made the this chapter full of color XD

Okay, I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Yeah, it's a fluffy story and it is funny blah blah blah but where it REALLY shines is the fact that it explains historical kitchen pretty well. Cooking ingredients that are based on either scarcity or exuberance of resources, simple techniques with pretty non-obvious for a modern person purposes...
Well. I love it. And I love how it is depicted here.

Double-page supporter
I actually recently had these for moon festival tastiest god damn thing I’ve ever eaten

Dex-chan lover
Gosh that was cute. Also how did she travel so far
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread