Dragon King's Chef - Ch. 22

I assume this misunderstanding works better in Korean, since in the translation it's pretty clear that they're talking about her and not the vampire.

i feel bad for mr vampire... but this chap is too funny 🤣
i wonder when this misunderstanding will be solved 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno whether to feel sorry for the vampire or MC who would probably gain an infamous nickname for her 'wickedness' of accidentally harming the vampire later lmao

@jkitten its a misunderstanding on all sides. Cheonji thought the magistrate were looking for the vampire not her. She also doesn't know about her being accused as a witch.

hello sunlight...
Young girl casually exterminating the vampire.
but they will simply see her as a witch who burned a person to death using magic.
Terrifying them.

Result: misunderstanding on all sides.

@AerithSnow No, I get that, but the magistrate tells her "Give yourself up". In English, I don't think there's any reasonable way to misunderstand that, so I was just wondering if in the original Korean it was more ambiguous.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh lolololol
The vampire. Pray for him xD
Many thanks

@jkitten
From how I read the conversation kinda flowed like: Criminals are bad. Give yourself up.
So it can be taken as him still talking about criminals in general... So she wouldn't be thinking that she is who the 'yourself' is referring to under all the assumptions

Users who are viewing this thread