Dragon no I de Oyasumi - Ch. 27 - Good Night to Your Neighbor

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
790
I only have one thing to say to those who keep insisting that this girl has done too much to be practical to try and help, since arguing based on facts and rational evaluation seems fruitless based on the commentary on the immediate preceding chapters.

Even if you had the skills and chance to make a manga like this, you would never have been able to. The manga that started off as a simple cozy story, is not disconnected from the mind of the same person who is writing this chapter right now. If anything, it is inextricably linked.

So if you liked this manga enough to pick up in the first few chapters but now have this difference of opinion, you should probably reflect on that.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
2,381
Amon has that kind Unc that rehabilitates you by being in the same room as you energy (or at least tries to).

Also I do like it's not a case of everyone immediately gets along with her, which makes this scenario a lot better. I wonder if Lily's scenario will be similar if they exit the dragon eventually.

As for the wee lass, yeah I get it her life lead to your current outlook sure and I don't expect trust, but I hope she doesn't snap the olive branch that was held out to her today. I don't expect her to meash with them quickly but I think atonement(not sure what term to use here) for characters like this can go wrong very quickly writing wise.

I do also like that Amon's kindness is also being pointed out as a semi-flaw, I wonder if there'll be a character later who get the kindness later only to throw it back in a irreversible manner. It would not surprise me if said character is the second guy introduced to the stomach crew since that's how it goes in these stories usually
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 30, 2023
Messages
4,124
well let's see how this will go. i think that she will attempt to hurt them again only to hurt herself again.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 20, 2025
Messages
446
I think after a warm meal or two Maril will come around, something like... "wow despite being in here for a krillion years Ive never learned to cook and have had such a nice meal with friends around me" with glitter and sparkles ^_^
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 20, 2025
Messages
446
I only have one thing to say to those who keep insisting that this girl has done too much to be practical to try and help, since arguing based on facts and rational evaluation seems fruitless based on the commentary on the immediate preceding chapters.

Even if you had the skills and chance to make a manga like this, you would never have been able to. The manga that started off as a simple cozy story, is not disconnected from the mind of the same person who is writing this chapter right now. If anything, it is inextricably linked.

So if you liked this manga enough to pick up in the first few chapters but now have this difference of opinion, you should probably reflect on that.
Also facts, its baffling seeing so many people seem GENUINELY blood hungry and upset that this fairy is getting a redemption/be-friending arc. The whole manga since the beginning has been all about helping others chill out and relax.

Lienna from the start tried to beat Amons ass and chilled out. Lily nearly bombed everyone and chilled out (and had a darker past to boot). Now for some reason people genuinely think itd be awesome to kill the fairy (who also had a sad past and looks like kid too?)?? like wut? 😭 CONTEXT CLUUESSS LOOK AROUNDD~ LOOK AT THE THEMES AND SUCH

Maybe peeps saw the battles that took place outside of the dragon and thought that anyone was up for grabs (in terms of dying) but if anything that shit just showed how distinctually different Amon wants to go about resolving conflict (literally risked his life to stop a suicide bombing who also attacked his ass on sight)

ALSOOO... while marill definitely caused more trouble than the bomb... lowkey everyone got out of this relatively unscathed so like...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Messages
777
Maril's just a spicier tsundere with trauma, it's okay she'll soften up after she's given her flowers

Trust
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top