Dragon Yashinatte Kudasai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This guy gets it. Every time i see a series with "cat girls" or "horse girls" etc and all they did was lazily slap some animal ears on them and call it day, I rage.
this is why izutsumi from dungeon meshi is the peak of all peaks

Dex-chan lover
im surprised i thought mc woulda been creaming his pants at the sight of hanging out with a real dragon but he was like strangely standoffish initially lol
Its like when you see a big dog, you absolutely wanna adopt that one, but then reality comes and you just accept its too much work and money

Dex-chan lover
I kinda get being tired of monsters always turning into cute girls, but that’s because those things are almost all romances and people tend to prefer love interests to look, you know, sort of like people. Even furries and scalies usually make their fapbait bipedal and human shaped. This…kinda seems like it’s made for people who want to fuck things that are just animals. Which, you know, you do you, I don’t kink shame when it comes to manga and anime, but I think this one isn’t for me at all.

Double-page supporter
all of you degenerates are going to suffer for making weirdos like this popular

Dex-chan lover
I understand homeboy's plight, but that cloaca ain't finna work like he think.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! I can't believe it took me this long to see that it was translated. Thank you for the translation!

I kinda prefer the original's more simplistic artstyle and the reason that the dragon came out of her pride rather than being told to go there. But, I'm happy that it was serialized and that I get to see more of this world!

Dex-chan lover
I like dragon waifus too but YES more actual dragons not dragons transforming humans and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread