I reread the whole series again, so the Red Potion is needed because the Singularity (the one in Karinz, the snowy place of invasion from ODERS/undead battlefield) has used the mysterious Red Potion to turn back ODERS into a human again. [i.e. Marie, granddaughter of (forgot her name, that old woman who turned into a DR)]I don't remember, why are they searching about a red potion and what does it have to do with anything? I don't remember any red potion. And I looked ahead in the official raws. Nothing makes sense.
They need it for her master/bg right? Katia was it?I reread the whole series again, so the Red Potion is needed because the Singularity (the one in Karinz, the snowy place of invasion from ODERS/undead battlefield) has used the mysterious Red Potion to turn back ODERS into a human again. [i.e. Marie, granddaughter of (forgot her name, that old woman who turned into a DR)]
ODERS were created by those Singularities, so of course, they have a way to turn them back to human, because they know the process.
That's why MC and the gang is in that place right now, to properly learn of a way through the knowledge of PENS~ of books and research materials, to learn of how to acquire the Red Potion. But of course, PENS- have other things in mind, and that's one of it: to analyze the full potential of MC's prowess.
Now, the main answer. To whom they'll use this Red Potion? iirc, she's the bodyguard of the Princess of Stormheim (MC's childhood friend) who got infected by ODERS blood.
I mean... isn't it already clear that Pansylivania are most likely the bad guys? 😂 they are literally the ones benefiting from all the BSOf COURSE she’s incognito as a human and has access to some of the greatest magical assets of the world. Of course. All while sacrificing children to reawaken a god. Jesus Christ Pansylivania.
I still do not like the Princess for the theatrics she pulled. Actually could have crippled Akira if he was less advanced with his magic nerves.
Thanks for the translation!
Nah, i believe we need to look from another pov, as a citizen of a republicans country, most kingdoms noble is just a bunch of greedy bastard, they hoard the most usefull shit like and keep thing like bloodline or etc. Preventing the mass to rise. And if pasylivania rose up, most people will be able to grow stronger with their own magic, instead of born luckyI mean... isn't it already clear that Pansylivania are most likely the bad guys? 😂 they are literally the ones benefiting from all the BS
It’s the cure for the Oder infection . Remember when they were in karinz and katya got infected ?I don't remember, why are they searching about a red potion and what does it have to do with anything? I don't remember any red potion. And I looked ahead in the official raws. Nothing makes sense.