Drawing: Saikyou Mangaka wa Oekaki Skill de Isekai Musou Suru! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
in what world does fire beat water?
I'm guessing maybe it just nullified or diminished the water-based attacks. Dunno. I'm still trying to figure out how water beats rock. I mean sure, high-pressured-fast water can cut through rock, I get it, but that indicates you need high-pressured-fast shooting water. Not just any old random water attack. I mean the golem could've just reached through the bubble and grabbed the water dragon and went to town on it, but somehow...reasons.

I'm guessing maybe it just nullified or diminished the water-based attacks. Dunno. I'm still trying to figure out how water beats rock. I mean sure, high-pressured-fast water can cut through rock, I get it, but that indicates you need high-pressured-fast shooting water. Not just any old random water attack. I mean the golem could've just reached through the bubble and grabbed the water dragon and went to town on it, but somehow...reasons.
well, that's just how I have seen them describe things when comparing elemental advantages starting from Pokemon. Water>fire, earth - Fire> ice, wood, metal - wind > water, earth - metal> water, wind - earth> fire, lightning etc.
(I could be remembering some of this wrong.)

Users who are viewing this thread