Drawing: Saikyou Mangaka wa Oekaki Skill de Isekai Musou Suru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - To The Royal Palace

Dex-chan lover
There's something really infuriating about this Manga. The basis is an MC who DIED an unfufiled life because he threw everything into his craft under the guise that those with talent had a responsibility to dedicate everything to it. With reincarnation all he wanted was to actually enjoy life. Yet every side character we've met so far (aside from his parents and sus maid (whose helpful but low-key would be in jail in our world 🤣)) just forces him to get into their stupid power struggle. He would have remained perfectly hidden and had a chance at happiness if not for their intervention. Solve your own stupid problems. The father clearly, even without the MC's hax powers, know what its like to be used in others politics just because of your talent and didn't want that for his son. Akira didn't want it for himself having experienced it his last life. I mean this chapter sums it up great. Dude was BLACKMAILED twice (once after saving everyone else's butt) and is expected to just be okay with being at the royal palace now? If this was a different manga this would lead into a "I got summoned to another world and was blackmailed, now I'll get revenge on everyone for taking away my happiness" plot.

It'd sure be nice the MC actually told and off and didn't put up with this crap. I mean what's stopping him from running away and how is that worse than just becoming a pawn of the royal palace? Not like he can't literally make anything with his powers.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese mc be something completely different. They just have this odd irking habit of never listening.
I can forgive him for not remembering her true name since he might have been in pain and didn't pay heed to her telling her TRUE NAME, like she specifically made the difference known but oh well.
Now he has the damn nerve to ask "who are you" bruh, LISTEN TO WHAT SHE IS SAYING MFER. BE SHOCKED BUT NOT DUMB.

Sorry for my rant, currently frustrated of fantasy kicked-out-of-s-tier party mangas and other fantasy mangas where mc refuses to listen to others and thinks he is weak 🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
It's been 3 months since an update which means another group can take over the tl from what I've read elsewhere. Soooooo here's hoping another decent group will pick this up. If we're lucky perhaps we can get faster releases.

Dex-chan lover
It's been 3 months since an update which means another group can take over the tl from what I've read elsewhere. Soooooo here's hoping another decent group will pick this up. If we're lucky perhaps we can get faster releases.
well technically it has been translated up to 104 on other websites, so it may be that groups willing to post it here are hesitant to retranslate it since the work is already done. I have a feeling that this site might not get any updates of this for the foreseeable future, since they are not in the practice of content scraping content from other sites without permission.

well technically it has been translated up to 104 on other websites, so it may be that groups willing to post it here are hesitant to retranslate it since the work is already done. I have a feeling that this site might not get any updates of this for the foreseeable future, since they are not in the practice of content scraping content from other sites without permission.
I would not use the word translated to describe what is available on other websites.
Garbage?
Trash?
Duwang Scans?

Dex-chan lover
Moldy bread will put mold in your brain so be careful.
the blood brain barrier prevent most things from reaching the brain, but mold will cause different chemicals to be produced that can have an effect on the brain, the spores and the like would be blocked, but chemicals are not as easily suppressed by your immune system.

Aaaah I made the classic mistake of starting a manga with no update for six months, this will haunt me for a couple of days!

Users who are viewing this thread