Drawing: Saikyou Mangaka wa Oekaki Skill de Isekai Musou Suru!

Dex-chan lover
Don't bother reading this shit.
The elf literally crippled him, making him unable to grow for years. And noone seems to have a problem with that, not even MC

Supporter
Oh this sounds kind of cool 🙂

... oh Im Dal Young the rape lover nvm. 🫠

So SlayerScans has only translated up to chapter 26... I really hope they continue, because I can't bare to read the MangaEffect version on other sites... it is horribly translated... It feels like it's machine translation, and I just can't stand reading it... It's such broken engrish. Also, like every other chapter, the redrawing is just windows paint, copy and paste text... the text size and font don't even match up... It immediately pulls you out of the immersion if I'm having to stop and try and figure out what the hell this broken engrish is actually trying to say.

If anyone knows of another version of this series that isn't done by MangaEffect, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance.

So SlayerScans has only translated up to chapter 26... I really hope they continue, because I can't bare to read the MangaEffect version on other sites... it is horribly translated... It feels like it's machine translation, and I just can't stand reading it... It's such broken engrish. Also, like every other chapter, the redrawing is just windows paint, copy and paste text... the text size and font don't even match up... It immediately pulls you out of the immersion if I'm having to stop and try and figure out what the hell this broken engrish is actually trying to say.

If anyone knows of another version of this series that isn't done by MangaEffect, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance.
Thanks for the headsup, if i find anything ill let you know

So, i read up to chapter 108 (not here) and what i can say is that's it's your generic story. It does has his UP. For example they seems to have an unusual level of lore for this kind of C tier isekai (but don't expect too much).
However it has been a few chapters that i have marked it in my list as "getting worse".
  • It offer little
  • The enemies are just villains / bad guys
  • Harem in build-up
  • Barely surprise the reader, everything can be expected
On my hand i may drop it sooner or later, i have already a lot of D tier Isekai that i am currently reading so it will just depend if it's capable of not boring me anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
I know this mangaka and series gets a lot of flack, but I actually enjoy reading this a bunch. Yeah the MC is super lackluster but the illustrative quality and character designs are great. It’s the kind of turn-your-brain-off and enjoy the silly plot for what it is manga.

Like, I can’t believe he still does this same thing from Freezing, but during the Oder battle, half the time someone is fighting, everyone else is just staring, slack-jawed. No thinking while holding off enemies, or thinking while running and dodging. It’s such an odd thing that happens a LOT.

Also, of COURSE the MC can no longer draw elixirs, when one of the main cast almost becomes a zombie but could be totally solved if he could draw them again. So…why not have his maid reduce his power again so he can draw the elixir for that person? And then draw up a ton of them so this can’t happen again? Of course, because they need this event as a catalyst to get to the next region. It’s these kind of plot issues that really mess up the immersion sometimes.

Anyways, I still enjoy reading this a ton. It’s fun so far, and it moved REALLY fast, but I’ll enjoy it until he decides to drop this for a new manga in 6+ years.

It's always dogshit mangas that gets 100+ chapters while the good ones barely get updates and at max 30+ chapters.

He's always underprepared and just relying too much in his cheat.

Last edited:
Don't bother reading this shit.
The elf literally crippled him, making him unable to grow for years. And noone seems to have a problem with that, not even MC
To be fair, the MC’s power, more specifically mana capacity was growing when she “blocked” it. Also he did not mind it that much anyway, because he just wished for a peaceful life with a family. That being said, seems like she has some sort of a plan — not saying it is evil, but somewhat sinister in her wish, I guess. Still not revealed what it is.

Dex-chan lover
This was dog shit. Everything translated up here was good, but everything after was terrible. It felt like the authors switched so it felt entirely different. I would not recommend reading any further than what is uploaded here.

Users who are viewing this thread