Drop Frame - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Scene 6 - In exchange for pain

Dex-chan lover
Does he have like a murderous split personality? This is so darn confusing... but then he sees something that hasnt happened yet and... arg im so lost...

Group Leader
@Kimzark
I think his conciousness travels to different time frames. Basically, I see it as a big scramble where the concious from a month in the future (experienced) can travel back two or three weeks and punch Akari or something. Next chapter explores this in more detail I think.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the manga where I'm not gonna know what the fuck is happening until the end, isn't it

The beginning seemed really light hearted despite the tags, but damn, I just don't understand anymore. If the author's trying to make us feel the same confusion as the MC, they did a great job.

To confused readers: Junnosuke is jumping around the timeline hence his (and your) confusion on why a seemingly linear story has disjointed continuity. There are clues that indicate the specific dates scattered about in most cases such as a mobile phone screen, his alarm clock, or dialogue.

I have a rough linear timelime that I'm keeping track of that might be useful for others.

August 2016 timeline of events:
1 - The group met Ruu
4 - Junnosuke hugs Ruu outta nowhere
5 - 2yr anniv of Junko-san's death; cat mascot shoot
? - Theme park shoot; bunny mascot shoot; ferris wheel
? - Location scouting/filming with Nozomi
15 - Study group
16 - Implied sex at the riverbank
20 - Tanabata festival; Ruu's death
23 - The police visits Junnosuke's home; Junnosuke hits Akari (not shown yet, just mentioned in conversation)
24 - Junnosuke gets a haymaker from Kuma, meets with Akari to talk about his scattered movie/memory and their "study group 9 days ago"

Thanks for translation
@weyr so, his consiousness travel back and forth of time of the same world or of parallel world?

Fed-Kun's army
Nozomi is really suspicious.
EDIT : Prolly wat nozomi meant when she said capture was jun

Users who are viewing this thread