Drunk Lady Warrior Belle. - Ch. 16 - Belle-san has been rehired.

Dex-chan lover
Posters, this isn't the kind of "fix her" story you think it is. She's only as strong as she is when drunk, she's going to get drunk again, but this time she'll have someone to look out for her. The real question is how that dress is going to get shredded when she goes under again.

I get that, but that doesn't mean we can't have any character progression or development. I'm not asking her to go abstinent, just not to drink all her equipment away in like 3 days. Having a good companion in merchant guy can help with that.

Dex-chan lover
i'm just gonna assume she said danna-sama
She says "Goshujin-sama".
imagef4aa9a81bd845b43.png

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for being that guy, but considering her comment about nights not being lonely with her, I would check her for STD and other shit before going the waifu route if I were the MC.
Where is she getting an STD from? She's a heroine in an onee/shota-styled manga. The chances of her never having had sex at 25+ years old and being at least as inept as the male lead, is 102±2 percent.

Now, if this was an adult comic, the chances would be... 50 percent, I reckon. But then the chances of her having an STD would be 2%.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh. She cleans up nicely.

I hope she remembers to take those clothes off first then next time she gets into "drunken warrior" mode. 🤭

Contributor
So now he has a maid, and when he needs a bodyguard, he just needs to throw alcohol at her.

Double-page supporter
Funny this chapter took so long to get translated because Aihara specificly posted it soon after Chapter 15 so that readers wouldn't have to worry about her.
"Worrying is good"

- Translators

Dex-chan lover
she cute, but the berserker-warrior look really makes her character. What i'm saying is: Get this girl a pint of guiness, pronto!

Users who are viewing this thread