dumbest/weirdest diet you guys have come across ?

Dex-chan lover
for me its gotta be the keto diet. I don't think willingly skipping out on a core component of the food pyramid in favor of a replacment is healthy in the long run.

also special mention for any raw based diet, the human body has only seen positives from introducing cooked food in its diet and it makes alot of things much tastier.

Dex-chan lover
The concept of white diet is so amusing to me, it's almost like some sort of religious ritual.
"You can only eat white/clear-colored food." It's cryptic when phrased like that.

Dex-chan lover
"You can only eat white/clear-colored food." It's cryptic when phrased like that.
yep, it def sounds like something you'd ask a noble wooan in the 13th century to take to calm down her humors.

Dex-chan lover
Inedia diet, also known as breatharianism.

I mean, completly stoping food and water for years and just "eating" air is technicaly a diet, no ?

Dex-chan lover

I mean, completly stoping food and water for years and just "eating" air is technicaly a diet, no ?
If you're not drinking anything, you'd have to drop the 't' from 'diet', methinks.

Dex-chan lover

yeah, iirc all the people who are famous for taking that diet have been all seen at least once or twice taking a break from said diet.

Users who are viewing this thread