Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Ch. 23 - What’s the destination of this newly formed party…?

Dex-chan lover
Can we please finally have a true flashback with this scene in his entirety ?

Thanks for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
he really needs a hug, poor dude cant even begin to think positively without that damn flashback fucking him over

Dex-chan lover
What is this wholesomeness in my dungeon sex manga?

But yea, very interesting. They've been throwing hints at it for a while, but Blum's definitely got some PTSD going on. Not from the fight but from the fact that there a bunch of ungrateful assholes out there who somehow think either God or the Devil. For a smut, it's a bleakingly realistic portrayal of how some would treat a "super hero".

Also poor Mary and Shion. Wasn't expecting this Manga to give time to acknowledge the psychological trauma of the whole dungeon rape.

Fed-Kun's army
You know what, this is fine

I fucking hate this series but I'm gonna still read it, so at least this makes it vaguely interesting so he isn't doing this grand quest just for his buddy to have oyakodon

Hey, guys... whoever is checking the chapters before uploading them needs to mind about some minor details in the dialogs, because I don't think that the original text says something like "There's need to force yourself like that".
I'm not being picky. I'm commenting this because you have patrons and you shouldn't give them a chapter with so evident mistakes.
Leaving that aside, you make a good job.

Power Uploader
@Checkmate90

The original text is: 無理しちゃダメだぞ
Which is literally translated as: You can't force yourself or you shouldn't force yourself.

"There's no need to force yourself like that" is a contextual translation. It resembles the kind of tone used in the original text while also conveying the basic meaning of "Don't force yourself."

Dex-chan lover
Bros before hoes, dont let her get you. And its not his fault if shes the one taking the initiative, tho I dont think shes gonna be the first one to hump MC, the maid waifu should be the one.

Users who are viewing this thread