Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Ch. 47 - My condolences…

Double-page supporter
Viola is the second character that Al couldn't break. She didn't fare as well as the first one though. Roy managed to reverse the tide of "battle". :meguusmug:

Aggregator gang
kinda hoped that, before leaving, MC had cut Viola free from the tentacles and told her something cheesy. like that "when she inevitably gets into a similar situation to him, where the kingdom and all the people she fought so hard to protect, turn against her. that she immediately run without looking back, straight to him. because they are still her friends and allies, even if they have the world to fight against.."

Double-page supporter
Outside of the obvious comments about tentacle assault, can we all discuss the real problem here? This damn manga spent over YEAR of publication time on ONE battle!!!

Even considering the slow release rate, that’s just stupid. One battle taking over a year of publication, and the end of said battle has no resolution content for the protagonists. Just a shitty version of hentai at the end.

This isn’t graphic enough to be hentai. It’s not action filled enough to be an adventure plot. Dragonball Z stretches time and plot less than this. I can’t continue with this one. It’s slow released bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, I was hoping it won't go like that but had the feeling they will.

I kinda like this sort of respect they had with each other, to the point Blum are disturbed with Al's thingy.
Honestly I was hoping this would happen. It would show some character growth for her and Blum.

And I do feel like Blum is noticing that Al is slowly losing his mind to the new power he has. Blum needs to surround himself with Allies now.

Dex-chan lover
kinda hoped that, before leaving, MC had cut Viola free from the tentacles and told her something cheesy. like that "when she inevitably gets into a similar situation to him, where the kingdom and all the people she fought so hard to protect, turn against her. that she immediately run without looking back, straight to him. because they are still her friends and allies, even if they have the world to fight against.."
That is a bit long.

I would have been satisfied with: "When the whole world turns their backs on you, come find me."

Yeah that sure is cheesy af, we’re all for the bo*bies and shame play lol

Users who are viewing this thread