Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Frederica is Being Swallowed by a Sea of Tentacles!

Double-page supporter
Drill hair is actually not a bad girl at all. Looks like the captain was sick of her actually being a decent human being.

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka - you might have noticed in a previous flashback that MC wasn't educated in any sort of moral philosophy. He operates on emotions.
And he has trauma about being used, but doesn't have a trauma about being raped.

@Nk9bjP4A >How many tentacles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
All of them. They are communists and insist on sharing everything.
...now that I think of it, I haven't seen an antropomorphic personification of light bulb, to use the wrong meaning of the world "screw".

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka
Please try to at least read properly, he's pissed off by somebody using another to further their own because that's basically what happened when he was summoned as a hero and made to go fight the demon lord for them.

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka tbf he knows so and mentions it in PG. 20. Different kinds of evil tho. He's like a Chaotic Neutral vs. the btch's Lawful Evil.

@Arethis They are the girls from Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai: https://mangadex.org/title/21290/sekai-ka-kanojo-ka-erabenai

Double-page supporter
So... its going to be weak and looser knight, is going to get goodie goodie with the MC ? :/ all cause shes so lame even the evil girl used her as a shield just to be useful. I would say this makes me loose a bit of interest... but her sucking on that tentacle was hot!

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully MC will break that stuck-up bitch till she's nothing more than a sexslave, or at the very least kill her. I just wish its not another one of those managed to escape in the last moment kind of scenario.

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari
It's not that bad if she can thwart MC's plans while escaping. Then we will forget about the main cast and turn this manga into the story about cool and merciless woman knight. She doesn't care about enemies nor subordinates. She is honest with herself and not a filthy hypocrite.
What will disappoint me is if they make her to "repent" and change her mindset to be "good".
I'm not against mindbreaking her though. Because she knows that she will be punished for being a bitch after failing at some point. She will never ask for mercy (only ask for more cocks).

Double-page supporter
~I only re-reading to catch up

@vodkavodka I honestly believed she could be a good sadist for this dungeon.. That was the potential I saw in her (she work well with the pervert sage coming up with traps and they both benefit from their kinks). But the authors making her out to be plain evil so far and choosing the weak and lame pee knight over her..

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy I agree. Compared to MC or his friend, she and the dungeon both have a better synergy between each other.

Aggregator gang
......This is fucking retarded. Just use more tentacles and trap them all.
What the fuck was the whole point of the trap otherwise?

Aggregator gang
I actually forgot she was getting tentacled and they were talking about her the whole time 😂

Users who are viewing this thread