Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Ch. 19 - The Harlem Squad is being surrounded by a wall of soft bodies!

Double-page supporter
Well this is gonna be awkward between al and his waifu

Honestly I just dislike this girl. I thought she just used a few adventurers, but those were actually her guards? And she just discarded them like that.

Aggregator gang
I am happy mage dude is going to see one of his loves again, that dude has just been a chill bro the entire time so it's cool he gets to be happy too

Dex-chan lover
@Denker-Bosu It's not like she left them to die lol, even if this is the next step below I guess, they'll live.
It's not like she chose it anyways, she just didn't help as much as she could have.

Dex-chan lover
oh no I could have helped my allies BEFORE they wiped. Rip guys!

Ahh, so the queen is a complete airhead. Suddenly the idea that Al could get a 3 way in with her doesn't seem so far fetched lol.

also damn, I wanted just a bit more snek action. What a tease.

Dex-chan lover
@Denker-Bosu
Honestly I just dislike this girl. I thought she just used a few adventurers, but those were actually her guards? And she just discarded them like that.

I'm not overly fond of her either, but she didn't discard them. She's just not very smart (outside of fencing, apparently) and she's also not used to teamwork (being solo queen and fencer supreme), so as we note here she realized that a proper plan would have been to not play around and get her bit done faster and then join her guards.

Only that her plan had always been "play around and have fun", so the idea that there could be a team battle for the win (and then bring a captive home to spar with later) simply never reached her brain.. XD

Spearman feels like a chill bro to have under different circumstances but it is what it is.
Beatrice on the other hand, her "plan" feels more like a "I'll act like I'm here to kill a bitch but he ain't a bitch he my lover", but it seems like she's a bit of a smoothbrain.

Users who are viewing this thread