Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - What’s the real identity of the mysterious female knight…?

How stupid, her daughters life is in danger and needs saving from Al, so she decides to either try and kill all of Al’s friends to get to him or play around because she’s an adventurer so she has to be a battle junkie. It seemed as if she just forgot the whole reason she came in the first place and would rather fight Blum to the death than plead to save her daughter.

Finally one not so reassemble women to conceive a life throw rape but still happy she got it the new and different.

uhhg, this is so stupid, Blum they attacked and tried to kill you. So be somewhat smart and kill her and the Emperor, then you wont have to worry about anything. Also Al is obviously using you so deal with him also when you get the chance.

okey this confirms everyone is fucking retarded on this series, the mc should just ditch everyone cause i can see the mage betraying him in the future, i like trashy fantasy/isekai stuff but time to drop this shit

The mage is so unfair. You allowed your boy to massacre and rape the other girls EXCEPT her?!! Dude,that girl try to attack your boy and you want to help her? Just because you two have a threesome?? MC should abandon the mage,I bet MC can live a quite life if he live in an isolated place . Even the Kingdom already know their location, smh . Firstly, please explain why she want to attack them? She knows that both of them are there and still attacking them, AND what would she get for attacking them???? How can you save your daughter by attacking the person who can save your daughter???? If you want to make a story,you should at least make it sound logical. OR is this the best story that the author could think of? Maybe this is the standard of Japanese manga these days

Dex-chan lover
@BizarreShit - it makes perfect sense, because the mage knew the rest of the adventurers aren't really empress' friends, so it was fine to rape them or whatever.
About empress' behavior - you are assuming too much logical thinking. Fighters usually don't use that stuff. She saw a strong opponent, and so she wanted to fight him. That's what fighter types do. Duel halfway to death is their way of saying "hello".

Dex-chan lover
That emperor deserves to be pulled apart by horses while being on drugs that raise sensitivity by 100times.
Ptoey, disgusting.

Aggregator gang
Really heavy backstory for this type of gag manga.

This is entirely personal but I always feel when authors use such heavy plot tools as rape it's due to a lack of setup or skill. There are better ways to feel sympathy or connect to a character. It's really easy to say "this guy is a rapist, hate him and feel bad for the girl". It's used so often in fantasy manga (it's now cliche to have FL's get assaulted in the starting town by thugs) that it really highlights how reliant on troupes the genre is.

I just wish you could take the time to establish connection with characters without beating me over the head with plot.

Users who are viewing this thread