Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Just a “tiny bit”?

Aggregator gang
This fight was build up and took forever (with each chapter 1 month if we got lucky) And what was the payout? mc just teased her a bit and then left... are you kidding me? if the next raw chapter is gonna skipp it all i am gonna drop this

Dex-chan lover
the face when it is a cliff, and there is no next chapter button.

lnFAMiT.png

Dex-chan lover
so the holy knight viola is going to get violated

This fight was build up and took forever (with each chapter 1 month if we got lucky) And what was the payout? mc just teased her a bit and then left... are you kidding me? if the next raw chapter is gonna skipp it all i am gonna drop this
this is just building up to them entering the dungeon so that will be another like 10 chapters worth at this pace

Dex-chan lover
Skip what exactly? The tentacle stuff? This manga has consistently only shown one or two pages of the full "events" that are in the web novel.

Or are you saying the MC should have his way with Viola? If so, you may as well drop it now; that's not how he operates.

BTW, the next raw chapter is already out--just follow the link on the main page for this work.

Aggregator gang
Skip what exactly? The tentacle stuff? This manga has consistently only shown one or two pages of the full "events" that are in the web novel.

Or are you saying the MC should have his way with Viola? If so, you may as well drop it now; that's not how he operates.

BTW, the next raw chapter is already out--just follow the link on the main page for this work.
This fight took longer then 1 year... 1 freaking year. The fight it self was already stupid cause he lost because of stamina but she could regenerate her arm. Like really that doesn cost any stamina yeah right. But now they talked 3 whole chapters and then we only get 3 panels with the tentacle stuf. Woho amazing that was worth this al.... If that is all we got from this i will drop this. and yes i saw the raws up until now and that is why i am not happy with what we got from all this.

Users who are viewing this thread