Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha

Dex-chan lover
Anything is better than a generic reincarnation aka easygoing lifestyle manga aka death from overworking shit. I will give a solid 7 of 10.

Another set of anime girls to stroke our dicks to. What story? The copy paste generic isekai story? People actually read that crap?

Soooooo it’s basically as close to a hentai without actually being one.

why is this shit a top chapter
and why it is in this site to began with it should be put in those hentai sites

Isekai? Hentai? Its neither. I didn't see 4 pages wasted on a single sex scene. I didn't see the hero mentioning anything about being from a different world. But, please go ahead if you think its fap worthy and if he has some weird isekai backstory in your heads. Its just some smutty comedy fantasy in my eyes.

mustardhobo basically says the same shit in every thread, i'd ignore it.

Dex-chan lover
“Through technicality, I became the next Demon Lord”

I could make titles for these stories

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that game where you play a demon lady setting up traps to prevent the heroes from breaking in your castle, cant remember the damn name.

You can tell the guy is gonna become demon lord and there's too much "fanservice" (which I hate) and the characters don't have much depth. You could tell Irene said she wanted to f with the main character just to swerve from the rape theme, which is ironic given this is literally a rape dungeon, I guess it's supposed to be fine as long as the main guy is not directly involved, meaning, Doing it? The leader of the women's group is comically evil.
It's kinda bad. I never read shit like this. I never read much manga at all actually - just not a habit - but I started reading this because someone mentioned how the first chapter starts and I just had to read it. Despite all that, it was fun so it's not like it was wasted time. I'd like to read more of it.
The amount of people that rated this as a 7 and not a 4 is straight up criminal.

Users who are viewing this thread