Dungeon Majesty - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A DIFFERENT DAY

thx, but i think someone has already done the first 50 chapters of season 1 already. But I know they're no longer in Hiatus and are making new chapters again so ya may want to start there?

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCK its THis
remember when MeraKi ScAns wuS a ThINg?

iirc wasnt the author drafted or somethin

Translate from Russian?.. Might be much easier than expected with help of ABBYY OCR and https://translate.yandex.ru
Also, can PM me for help: can translate from Russian to Runglish and proofread to some extent.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for restarting this, please keep going from this chapter, instead of skipping around and leaving a huge gap.

Dex-chan lover
Could use a QC. It's not awful or anything, but there's a whole buncha typos and the typesetting's kinda whack.

@Shevar Or you could take 5 seconds to google for the missing stuff so everyone else can continue where we left off. Rescanlation should ideally be left for after we're caught up with the raws imo.

Dex-chan lover
oh i remember this one! the author got drafted so it stopped!

Dex-chan lover
and not always will it show up, or their site be down, or ads-riddled scans make it difficult to read, or many other reasons. I prefer not to deal with dozens of groups' sites, so i pref them here , consolidated, where their work's are more exposed. imho.

I remember this It was decent enough but something happened with the author if memory serves me right

Users who are viewing this thread