Dungeon Majesty

Its not that hard to not upload chapters before the dely you guys, not to mention that you can read it on they're site which is pretty good imo

Suck it up you guys its just one series

Oh NOOOO so inconvenient I have to go to another website WAHHHHHHH

Edit: Other reasons for ripping the chapters are kinda dumb

But you guys are actually kinda toxic and have bad taste

Basically people who take down their work from here promote "bad" manga aggregators because that's where people will go as they don't ever take down anything and often easier to use than scanlator's site while their bots rip those pretty fast.

Is it really worth to do just because of some toxic shits, which post things everywhere anyway, and a few inconvenient rules?!

I read manga on my iPad, I don't have the fucking patience to hunt down the chapter. If I can't keep track of the chapters with websites like this then they're just shooting themselves in the foot because I know I'm not the only one. like why are you translating manga if you're gonna Bait your audience. Get fucked.

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of hope Meraki just full stops doing scanlations. They are pretty toxic and don't actually care. Would be better if someone picked up their work.

@Valkyrie Thx for the info.

I liked this series and I don't know the details, but when some users violate their upload constraints, then removing the series from mangadex seems like a viable escalation strategy.

@Valkyrie @KenshinRyuu @Ralph717 @xturner @EmeraldSkittles @sefie a bit late, but they didn't rip/take Meraki translation's of TheDungeonMaster/SoloLeveling/Returners, ANOTHER group did their own Scanlation of those works and decided to not put a delay on the Mangadex.

Meraki pulling their stuff because of "snipes"(Translating a series that someone else is translating) just shows they were only interested in making money from works they don't legally own(as the sniping reduced people visiting Merakis from Mangadex which affected their profits).
This is further proven by Meraki working with multiple translation group to leave at the same time unless Mangadex gave them incentives (Mangadex said they would never put ads or allow sponsers on scanlations)
Some of these groups fully intended to leave before hand Mangadex and have their scanlation removed as they were contacted to Officially translate other series and didn't want to have legal problem with their old scanlations.

So yeah, they are part of the scum who make the whole Scanlation scene look bad

Contributor
@Dao_Quan:

What do you mean another group scanlated this? I see nothing but Meraki's scans on the internet. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Also, I think you're tinfoil-hatting a bit hard, here: Pretty much nobody gets into scanlating manga for profit. I mean, hypothetically speaking, even if they did walk away with ad money, it would be a way-below-minimum-wage job...? If it were that easy to make a profit of a few comics, the real publishing companies would use the ad-based model more often. It's generally aggregator sites that are in it for the money, using the sheer mass of ripped mangas to generate enough reading activity to have ads generate a profit (mangadex is supposed to be the exception to such profiteering, incidentally, that's basically it's raison d'etre).

@sefie:

...This is much-belated and probably of no interest to you at this point, but it should be said for the sake of completeness that the quarrel between mangadex and the scanlators is mostly a clash of egos and I think has more to do with dignity and comparatively little to do with any actual injuries suffered, though Mangadex's "opt-in only" form of group release control (that is, by default ignoring scanlator's re-hosting policies unless they make a Mangadex account and plead to take control of their group's releases) definitely started things with some actual harm and bad blood with certain groups.

Je viens de terminer la série d'un trait, merci au cercle du scan. Ce fut un bon moment.

First half is "good", but then it just feels like the writer gave up and just took a shit on all of this story's potential.

Mangasee has all 50 chapters (series is on hiatus), but it's an amazing read imho.

Edit: 4 months later, I changed my mind. It's an... interesting read, but very lackluster and over the top. It's not good at all, and looks like a first draft of an interesting story rather than the final.

Users who are viewing this thread