Dungeon Majesty

@VincentYamato Yup, he's dead. I remember reading a thread on a Korean forum many years ago where users confirmed he died. Now I don't know if he died as in dead for real, or if he's in prison (due to context).

Either way, he's not going to come back to manwha. Never :(

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

He died? Let's resurrect him into a metal can just as the professor in Iron Ladies! That way he can continue this manhwa! :/

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

this is a very good manga out of all isekai. An ordinary man was sent to another world without any OP skill or unsaintly buffs, he has to work his ass off.

Ah man I can't believe the author got conscripted.. that's so terrible :(
Given South Korea has compulsory male conscription with very few exemptions it's not that odd or surprising. SK's conscription is super long too, 21 months minimum.

Dex-chan lover
I hear they have "special treatment" for isekai authors in the Korean Army! 😍

Dex-chan lover
By the time the author got back from the military, all the girl chracters in this manhwa would have muscular abs.
Oh wait. The author is not the artist.

I dont know what happened to the author people are saying something happened to him, please explain

did something happen? last night I was reading this and for some reason, all the English translations just disappeared as of this morning

Really weird. Actually this wasn't the only serie which lost the English translations. Also the Solo Leveling lost some chapters.

And this was just getting so interesting. nooooo! 😭

I was reading and suddenly as I clicked on the next one all the English chapters were gone... WTF???????

@KenshinRyuu @Ralph717 @xturner @EmeraldSkittles the group that did the translation pulled all their uploads from Managadex over some stupid little drama because they would make places wait a few days before the next chapters went live on said site, but on their website they'd be the same day it was done being translated. So someone went and uploaded them to the site to get around the waiting. Statement from their discord:

"Since I was debating pulling the chapters off due to plenty of other reasons, such as the good ol' inactivity rule, or their stance on donations vs. ads... or even the fact that anybody is allowed to create an account and upload the chapter without any verification which is being abused to snipe purely to start drama. I decided to pull the chapters off and simply not deal with unnecessary shit. I shouldn't bring up the Solo Leveling or Returners snipe, but those are prime examples of what I'm talking about. I'm personally not against sniping whatsoever, but that doesn't mean I'll willingly offer the full library of work, legal or otherwise so that somebody can fuck me over it for the sake of trolling. I'm not going to go into the whole Mangadex is toxic af, I don't think there is any scanlator who is not aware of this and who are we to talk, but, they don't seem to be complaining that the toxic readers are derailing the conversation and harassing the scanlators. Just take a look at Jaiminis Box group page because they decided to delay.

I'll end my rant here. If things change in the future, I'll gladly back Mangadex up again.
"

You can still read it here on their website: https://merakiscans.com/details/the-dungeon-master/

@Valkyrie Explains quite a bit, a number of places wait a while to drop their scans and it's not that big of an inconvenience for readers that can't wait to read on the translator's site. Thanks for the update, sucks drama had to ruin it on here.

Fed-Kun's army
The mangadex readers who harass scan groups are clearly in the wrong, but scanlators probably shouldn't stoop to their level.

Dex-chan lover
Meraki pulling everything off? Well glad returner isn't them any more anyways, I guess. No bad blood against them but that's kinda inconvenient, this site is easier to use.

Plus this series is on a like SUUUPER long hiatus regardless, which makes removing it even more silly.

Users who are viewing this thread