Dungeon Majesty

I still remember this it was good but honestly it fell short, was it because of a hiatus then?

Dex-chan lover
@PervySageSenpai
My opinion if I could translate I would start at 51. Problem there is no 51 yet, at least 3 more months til he can be released from service and be available. If you are not confident with your translations, continue from the beginning. And compare your trans with Meraki's. Multiple trans groups pounding on a single manga is always a waste of time (re:Solo Leveling, or M. Iruma kun). Collaboration between groups to move forward quickly is always a good thing.

If you are very new to this. Join a trans group needing help, in your (Mother Tongue) home language.

Oh man, I remembering remembering this series and trying to find it. I think I had looked long enough that I started to convince myself it was a figment of my imagination.

I do absolutely adore the start of this story. In most isekai, the protagonist finds themselves in an incredible new world with all sorts of opportunities, skills, and friends/lovers. This one hammers down on "you're in a new place with nothing, you have nothing, you understand nothing, and you are so close to being nothing". But it's not edgy, like those manga with antiheros who get backstabbed by their BFFs and swear eternal revenge - it's more of a real feeling approach, that the world does not love you and will not cater to your needs. I love it.

@doppler There actually has been new chapters there just not translated and on bilibili. The last group that translated combined a lot of chapters, so "50" was more like 100 on the site. We now have 25 of season 2. I would hope that someone could just rerelease the old chapters on here and start at the stuff that was never translated.

I remember getting to the point when the author had to start military service. I'd totally forgotten about the series, but now I want to see what happens next.

3 more months? So he hasn't written since then?

Damn, I nearly forgot that this existed. I liked it, but I barely remember what happened.

didnt this died a long time ago like years ago

there are 50 translated chapters out there.....the author got out of the military already?

Users who are viewing this thread