Dungeon Majesty

@Pritirus batoto is dead. Has been for years. The current site is just some hyenas trying to take advantage of a name that used to mean something.

Just for reference, are the current chapters where mesaki left off ?? Or were there a few missing.

i think i forgot this one around chapter 30 but now i dont know where i read it

😢😭HOPING THE TRANSLATORS WON'T DROP THIS!😭
I HOPE MY 1$ COULD HELP EVEN A LITTLE🙄

I don’t know what the link below me is, but it doesn’t work on mobile. Seems very scammy. There’s bound to be other sites that host this manga that aren’t ridden with popups

e: found that the original scanlators still host it. https://www.merakiscans.com/manga/the-dungeon-master/1/
The other link is seriously unreadable on mobile

Aggregator gang
This series isn’t perfect, but my god is its rating too low. It’s closer to a high 6 than a low 8, and it deserves better than that. It’s a relatively unique story with some flaws, but is overall not bad; I’ve read some 8s that were much, much worse than what this has to offer. Underrated

I'm overall sad that this site doesn't have all the chapters that some other places have, but said other places just spontaneously stopped uploading and/or translating this after so many chapters.
Glad to see that it's just behind on here and not entirely forgotten.

It begins.
Good luck uploading, and thanks as always for all the work.
Can't wait to see people's reactions to this series.

Users who are viewing this thread