Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hotpot

Dex-chan lover
this might possibly be the best 1st chapter
i'm completely hooked...on how to eat dungeon mushroom feet..

Group Leader
today i learned that slimes have brains
though a lot of mangas show that they do, this is just..
LMFAO

Dex-chan lover
@osqmu Well different world is having different creature, it's depend on that world god(Author). While it's looks same it's can be different on inside.

Group Leader
@Aliceteria i know but it's very disturbing now. every time i see a slime i think of the brains, and when the mc slices them in half, it's just...urk

Dex-chan lover
@osqmu are you bad at gore? I am fine with gore so I am not mind so much, and this manga seems many disturbing thing. Good luck if you want continued read this.

Amazing first chapter. Setups up the world and characters in a very interesting way.

Also A+ to the cleaner to had to remove all that text.

• This
Reactions: GK
Interesting first chapter. I’ve heard lots of good things about this series, it seems really well-thought out.

Still not hooked yet though

@ILuvHotdog Begining part is rather weak from my opinion. I used to drop this one because of bad artstyle and just uninterested with the story.

But thank god I decided to pick this up again and completely hooked up. I guess I was starting to invested with the story around chapter 25 to 30.

Plot and action start to kick in around that part. And artstyle too it will greatly improved

Dex-chan lover
lol dwarf bro appearing out of nowhere and just casually joining the squad

Users who are viewing this thread