Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Thistle

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@savvasaam
@Sikhander
@havelmom
in addition to the nightmare chapter, marcille's face and eyes looks more rounded and human-like than the other elves
see comparison: https://mangadex.org/chapter/542882/1 https://mangadex.org/chapter/585928/1 the other elves clearly look more elegant with sharper eyes.

Maybe the winged lion and demons in general are just misunderstood, and its the people who use their power and abuse it that are the source of all the problems with dungeons including the demons bad reputation.

Dex-chan lover
Conflicted about that lion. I mean he's an evil demon, yeah? But also he plays the part of a decent guy who wants thistle to face reality for their own benefit so well.
I guess thistle wasn't under his thumb as much as you'd think, either way.

Dex-chan lover
So Thistle is inadvertently holding the demon back, probably without any idea of what the demons goal is.

They're definately gonna need the elf group to take on the mad sorcerer.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I can't tell whether Winged Lion is good or not. However, maybe they're two different entities. Who knows...

Dex-chan lover
i just found this bonus : senshi 's delicacy diary : https://imgur.com/a/MWgLdMy

the things that i noticed :

day 16 / 3 :
laios said "we want to Beat the red dragon" , but senshi mis-heard it to "we want to Eat the red dragon" , lol .

senshi 's notes : marcille / elf / magician / young .

day 19 / 3 : so orcs are just like goblins , they grow up very fast : growing from a baby to an adult only takes them a few weeks , a few months or a few years .

day 20 / 3 : "i tried to ride the water horse across the lake , but it failed" . he forgot to write that he also killed it , cut its meat , cooked it and ate it , lol .

day 23 / 3 : my 1st thought was the tentacles were dild0-s , lol .

day 28 / 3 : he also uses his diary to make pressed flower craft .

day 31 / 3 :
" i wiped her body clean " , this line sounds so wrong , lol .

so in the chapters with the illusion fox , the evil-looking , ugly marcille came from senshi 's mind , lol .

i dont know why , but senshi draws marcille with very sharp ears .

day 6 / 4 : note that the pages have the stains of his tears .

day 15 / 3 to day 7 / 4 = 22 days = chapter 1 to chapter 51 = 51 chapters .

H4XR0pi.png

When a book makes eye contact with you, that's a sign that you should stop.
The lion is definitely evil. That look it gave Marcille in 65 doesn't lie. It sounds nice here? Well yeah, it's a demon, that's what demon's do.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that all demons aren’t necessarily evil (I.e. Seere and Vassago), but it’s still probably best to not get involved if possible.

Dex-chan lover
Wing Lion looks so cute and innocent. And he manages to say the most sane things while hiding his true agenda. What a conniving liar! I can't help but be reminded of so many politicians who rose to the top like that, around the world, across history.

Fed-Kun's army
I am just thinking, that if as it was explained in https://mangadex.org/chapter/613439/1 the dangers of a dungeon is when there is too many people and desires inside, how Thistle managed to keep the people to an small amount for a long thousand years, and why things have gotten out of hand.

@Abetillo

Because Derghal was the one who escape to the surface and brought much attention to the dungeon only recently. He promised them that those who conquer the dungeon will inherit his kingdom (or somewhere along those lines. I forgot).

unknown.png

Those who happened to trespass knew little of what's in the dungeon (example: Senshi's group) and was probably forgotten from time since it's creation thousand years ago.

Dex-chan lover
omg the lion comes off as such a nice person but he HAS to be evil no way it's this easy

Dex-chan lover
The winged lion only wanted the title of dungeon master to change hands because Thistle was too powerful/paranoid for him to control.

Dex-chan lover
The lion wants a new dungeon master because Thistle's desires can never be sated so he can't grow anymore by feasting on them. He wants someone who can be drained completely like Misurn.

Users who are viewing this thread