Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 70 - Thistle III

Dex-chan lover
- laios : i want to have a dinner with you .
- thistle : er , in what sense ? you want us to eat dinner together ? or i will be the "dinner" ? you want to "have a taste of me" ?

What a terrible chapter to get up to date. Now I'll be obsessing until the next one.

Dex-chan lover
7jM4cf.jpg

Shipping intensifies.

Thanks for the translation

laius unknowingly discovers the concept of lightning rods, good thing the author didn't fall into the trap of having the characters explain electricity in this fantasy world.

Dex-chan lover
@thirite That's assuming it works instantly, and the same way things did with Davy Jones's heart in Pirates of Caribbean.

If it's not, the dragon would probably kill him and his friends stay dead

4 more days till the next update brothers, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thistle on those last pages tho really be making me feel things a man shouldn’t feel

Dex-chan lover
Was thistle's gender ever confirmed? I remember a lot of people wanted catgirl to be a boy really bad too and that turned out to be wishful thinking only.

Dex-chan lover
Ok how did he survive that? I guess he's still poisoned but barely alive

Dex-chan lover
This Thistle nigga gay as hell. Why the fuck are you blushing after the man who just pinned you down and broke your arm grabs your shoulder, heals you, and makes you look at him?

Users who are viewing this thread