Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 70 - Thistle III

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Of all the characters to be horny over in this story, y'all were only ever horny for the super androgynous and super insane elves 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The sequence of Laius' (or author's) 5D chess move:
- Green hold the spoon because it obsessed with gold and silver, as last chapter stated. As the mouth was busy, it tried beating Laius to death with brute force. Eastern's attack ended up frying Green because of that lightning rod. This part was pure luck for Laius.
- When surrounded by 3 dragons, Laius threw Kensuke at Red's neck as distraction (something it couldn't see stuck near its weak point). Then he ran at White while shouting loudly, as Wyrm was blind and only followed the sound. The poison breath released at White's direction caused it to sneeze and stopped frost breath.
- Using poison fog as cover, Laius snuck up under White (held his breath and kept healing constantly), then used the Nightmare he picked up to create distraction within the fog. Thistle reacted to that and commanded two dragons to attack, causing explosion (Laius was definitely not in the fog, or else he would be dead already). Meanwhile, White kept sneezing and didn't notice someone latched onto its body.
- Then the barrel broke, Leviathan escaped and created more water to swim which drowned two flightless dragons. White flied up without realizing Laius was on his wing, brought Laius near Eastern for him to jump over.
The only thing that appeared but hadn't made any move was Hydra, probably still squirming under the table. And poor wyverns, got summoned only to be food for other dragons.
Thank you for your explanation.
@Kathartes

those bubbles when laius had a firm grip on thistle is sending biggo mixed signals right now... i now remember why i asked how i can tell female from male in elves.

Users who are viewing this thread