Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 70 - Thistle III

Seems like plot armor but I'm pretty sure that there will be an explanation for everything once february arrives

See you guys next year!

@Kathartes
The green dragon hold the spoon because it obsessed with gold and silver, as last chapter stated. As the mouth was busy, it tried beating Laius to death with brute force. Eastern's attack ended up frying Green because of that lightning rod and it's angry at Green's bite earlier on eatern's neck. This part was pure luck for Laius.

When surrounded by 3 dragons, Laius threw Kensuke at Red's neck as distraction (something it couldn't see stuck near its weak point) and then Kensuke glued himself with his tentacles. Then Laius ran at White while shouting loudly, as Wyrm was blind and only followed the sound. The poison breath released at White's direction caused it to sneeze and stopped frost breath.

Using poison fog as cover, Laius snuck up under White (held his breath and kept healing constantly), then used the Nightmare he picked up to create distraction/illusion within the fog. Thistle reacted to that and commanded two dragons to attack, causing explosion (Laius was definitely not in the fog, or else he would be dead already). Meanwhile, White kept sneezing and didn't notice someone latched onto its body.

Then the barrel broke, Leviathan escaped and created more water to swim which drowned two flightless dragons. White flied up without realizing Laius was on his wing, brought Laius near Eastern for him to jump over.
The only thing that appeared but hadn't made any move was Hydra, probably still squirming under the table. And poor wyverns, got summoned only to be food for other dragons.

Nice summary, I couldn't find out how Laius can getting out from that situation

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to pin Thistle down. And make him stop those Ojou laughs... they do things to me.

You can see Lauis's little legs sticking out when the white dragon flies out of the water. Nice detail.

@Joanofarch Seems like he dislocated his shoulder in the take down and then reset it into the socket when he pulled him up. Possibly healing magic as well, but I don't know if Laius is quite that skilled at it.

Inb4 Laius f¥cks some sanity into Thistle. Or, more likely, inadvertently causes Thistle to fall in love with him after cooking a decent meal, which Laius will inevitably be oblivious to, as he is with all contenders.

Supporter
@musicfreak12 to be fair, that might not have been magical healing. It could have just been him un-dislocating the joint (if only because it doesn't seem like he's in any condition to be casting r/n).

Users who are viewing this thread