Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 71.1 - Daydream Hour 4

I am in love with the author's imagination, ability to design worlds and design characters. They are like they are alive with their own life and ambitions. She really is talented and these extra chapters proves that.

Oh yeah the Kobold actually a slave right?

I recall there is a text said Demi human slave district in main story

Dex-chan lover
I can't describe how happy I am with such a packed bonus! there's soooooooooooooooo much to talk about with each page XP

Dex-chan lover
The character design and colour schemes are so amazing you can recognize the chars even when they're different races, every piece in this chap feels like dp material

Aggregator gang
Modern day Senshi is a certified DILF. Marcille also looks great in those dresses.

I hope one day this can get a "Mushoku Tensei"-level anime adaptation, it's such a good manga.

Dex-chan lover
If this ever gets an anime, I totally want to see Chibi Marcille dancing during the end credits.

Heck, chibi EVERYONE dancing during the end credits.

I usually skim these extra pages but I swear I've paid more attention to this "extra" than some usual chapters
The creativity and skill being demonstrated is just outstanding
That fucking artist flex with everyone's face on different races jesus h christ
Other artists are samefacing every character and here we got 55 unique headshots wowzers

Supporter
Page 17's "It's probably some sort of spell that instantly teleports the poop directly out of her body" killed me xD

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure I've read at least one series where elves literally invented a magic to "remove" bodily fluids and solids out of the digestive track once they're digested...

Users who are viewing this thread