Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 71.1 - Daydream Hour 4

reu

Dex-chan lover
The humie, knife ear, tief progression on pag 13 really looks like the characters depicted as adults teens and pre-teens respectively
Also, these pics really drive in the point that elves all have fucking huge necks, Marciele doesn't show it because she's a half
Also also, the bangs dwarven girl is apparently bretty fugging hot. It doens't really look like it to human standarts in her original form, but when depicted as other races she's hot as hell
Guess this is a case of "you may not like it, but this is what peak female performance looks like"

@KeiosKod
Was it mentioned before that Namari had a fetish for Tallmen?

No, but her friends at the pub teasing Namari about her having a thing for tallman (the scene where Namari, Kaka, & Kiki go to the pub after visiting resurrection center)

love. i love this more and more. i like how farlyn is drawn, thicc.😍
the "failed attempt at coloring" is still pretty, i don't see the flaw even if it's colored outside the lines. i've seen worse art than that.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, elves, dwarfs, and others are considered humans? Huh.

Fed-Kun's army
@Abedeus Ride On King, aka not!Putin isekai, aka best isekai.Edit: ninjaed, and apparently I remembered the specifics wrong. The rest still stands. 😛

We know they can interbred, so it makes sense that they are, at least, members of the genus homo. Like neanderthals, denisovans, homo sapiens and homo erectus.

Aggregator gang
Is the comment about Marcille teleporting her waste a reference to that J.K. Rowling twitter post?

Dex-chan lover
The fashion! The expressions! The men! The women! The jokes!

Just... *chef's kiss*

Dex-chan lover
Even the extra chapters are good!

How does she do it bros?

Dex-chan lover
This author has a very advanced understanding of anatomy and a unique artstyle. It's really refreshing.

Also,
XQ5cpC8t_o.png

It's a good thing this character isn't in the manga. It would be too distracting. LOOK AT HIM GODDAMMIT

This is great. Dungeon Meshi is being published in France, and I hope we'll get the Guide and those Daydream Hours...
Thanks, Heroes!

Users who are viewing this thread