Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 71.1 - Daydream Hour 4

Dex-chan lover
Can relate to Marcille. Drawing a project title by hand I never learned how to properly space words...

Dex-chan lover
oh no kuro's hot

built laius, too

@deerafl
that's what i thought, but marcille is almost always WAY too practical to waste magic/stamina/mana/whichever on something like that.

and yet.....

Dex-chan lover
This author's talent is crazy, it is amazing how much he can change people's appearance with clothes and race swap.

Senshi is stylish as fuck.

Laius is ripped and Kuro too.

Dex-chan lover
Kui sensei never fails to impress, I really love seein all the characters wearing modern clothes, and marcille looks cute in all of those dresses

she's such a wonderful character designer!!! You can tell which character is which even when changing clothes, race and the expressions are so cute!

Namari, bi disaster~

Though page 11 has me feeling the same, everyone looks so good in modern outfits especially farlyn 😳

Dex-chan lover
suntan Marcille
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Double-page supporter
Page 4: Huh. Amid all the range of ages possible with their party makeup, Holm and Daya are closer in age than Lynn and Kabru.
Page 12: Dwarf party kind of reminds me of Maurice Sendak and other illustrators whose work I grew up on. And give your kids some candy, Chilchack!
Page 17: Probably to do with elves processing and retaining mana from food better than other races, at least in part.
Page 22: Gat DAMN, Kuro.
Page 24: Neat to see another example of the elves' brute-force attitude to dungeons.

Dex-chan lover
i probably like these specials more than most other series altogether, then again meshi is my favorite manga so it makes sense. i would love a modern slice of life with kui’s character designs

Users who are viewing this thread