Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 71.1 - Daydream Hour 4

Pretty cute, but the guy calling himself the kobold´s owner pisses me off, aside from that the rest was amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Too many awesome things going on here.

02 - Thought her markings on her forehead and nose have been part of her makeup. Or maybe they are also face paintings, but they are religious in nature or something.

07 - Damn, Senshi is looking sharp.

12 - I spotted Samurai Jack

15, 16 - These are the best for me. Pattadol looks cute no matter what.

19 - Zone of Silence?

20 - 😂

21 - Somebody has some kinks on tallmen.

23 - I don't really get the joke here.

Double-page supporter
Lest we forget, Chilchack's assessment of Namari was "hardcore weapons fetish" in ch56 p2.

wmj

I want this series to become popular enough to buy those logos as T-Shirts from UNIQLO.

8KYlsXE.gif

You're welcome.

Also Namari's fetish is very world fitting. You see humans with weird elf fetishes "oh they are wearing green leaves for clothes" or w/e but a sort of rugged "human" thing could be a fetish for other races. Man I really do love this author's world building.

Every time these extra art pages are simultaneously a delightful surprise and yet exactly what I wanted to see.

Supporter
Huh, so I guess in this context you could theoretically get any half/half combination between the "human" races (although given that said offspring would be infertile, I think they all technically count as different "species").

Dex-chan lover
Ah a return of the collection of art from easily my favourite manga artist around, just seeing this book reminds you how incredible she is at drawing and character design. Especially when she draws the characters in different ways (e.g. the abstracted version, or the different races version), it shows how well she understands what makes a character them, and how she's able to draw them differently while still keeping them easily recognisable

Also Namiri a bi tallman thigh loving icon?

Dex-chan lover
Senshi looks so good in a Hawaiian shirt I really liked seeing the characters in more stylish outfits and the halloween page was adorable

Dex-chan lover
So the Kunoichi are supposed to be super sexy, and yet every time i can only look at Tade.
I was thinking zone of silence, but poop teleport is way better.
Namari has a leg fetish? good taste my girl. I need to know what happens next on that particular story.
So Kuro is super intelligent and mega buff, but he is a pet? mmmmh weird.

I have trouble expressing into words just how much I love all of these snippets of information and experiments on the artist's part ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread