Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 71.1 - Daydream Hour 4

Dex-chan lover
artwork number 6 :
- kabbage dude 's shirt has 6 grave-stones , 6 is the number of peoples in his party , lol .
- and the dark elf wants to play god with the monsters in his dungeon .

art 7 : i dont feel bad for captain elf because he has the whole sofa for himself , lol , no need to share with anyone else .

art 11 in page 9 : i guess the smallest girl is the pixie of that elf girl .

Dex-chan lover
art-work 14 in page 12 :

- the 5 dwarf-s 's costumes have horse feet , lion feet , the heads of duck , eagle , falcon , ....

- kabbage dude is a bloody corpse , his girl-friend is a ghost , the reason is probably because they keep dying in the dungeon .

- note about the immortal elf-s : undead skeleton , immortal vampire , undead frankenstein , undead mummy .

art 16 , page 14 :
- the hobbit with pony-tail is a boy ? i always thought that was a girl .
- the lowest row has only 2 species , dog-head and pork orc , because they are not counted as human species , but as demi-human species in this world , like in art 22 , page 20 .
in page 12 of chapter 53 , some people mentioned that there is a demi-human slave corner . so in this world , captured demi-humans , like dog-head and pork orc and lizardman , are sold as slaves / meat shields for the adventurers : https://mangadex.org/chapter/585928/12

art 21 , page 19 : the dwarf girl namari has short legs , so she has a feti$h for long legs , and she doesnt care about the genders of the persons with long legs , both boys and girls are fine with her , lol . and the leg pouches are yugioh deck boxes .

art 23 , page 21 : why did kabbage dude bother to learn the language of the dog-heads ? so far , i only see 1 single dog-head on this island .

art 25 , page 23 : i guess these men think captain elf is a cute girl , so they are flirting with him , lol .

Double-page supporter
Page 14: the gnome girl transformed to elf is so beautiful lol.

Dex-chan lover
Tade still has my favourite build, but Daya is definitely a close second.
And since none of the girls have glasses, being the only one whose eyes are covered is a nice bonus.

Shame she loses points in other race forms. She really was meant to be a dwarf.

And I've gotta say, the people who keep calling Falin thicc are delusional. She has a perfectly normal build. Doesn't even hit the minimum requirement for thiccness. She just wears baggy clothes, and somehow that is enough to confuse you? Appropriating that term for skinny people is ridiculous.

Last edited:
#07: Love Senshi's short sleeves and tie. Very pretty.
#10: Fleki with the unicorn tee, galaxy leggings and tie-dye shoes..Very "2010s tween girl" outfit, lol.
#12: Adorable cartoony style.. Fleki, Chilchuck, Izutsumi and Tade are my favorites
#15: Halfling Lycion so cute!
#20: I get her pain...Drawing text in circles is annoying.
#27: Pattadol is adorable. I love eggplant too.

Double-page supporter
shuro get your fucking horny ass out the dungeon you need to get back to the past and defeat aku
PMNE0rC.png

Users who are viewing this thread